Sound Systems for Events and Festivals
Whether you are running a local festival, a concert, a talent show, your school play, or anything else, you deserve a sound system that enhances the event rather than detracts from it.
We provide an ideal solution for local music festivals and live events, and are used to working with multiple diverse groups and singers throughout the day. We regularly run dance events (as Tangosynthesis), and so our DJ can provide background music between acts or cover the whole event as required.
- 32-channel digital mixing with fullly independent audio processing
- 6-channels of stage monitoring into floor and personal wedges
- Computer-controlled lighting for indoor and evening events
- Delivery, set-up, and take-down included
- Sound Engineer is always provided
Previous sound system installations and projects have included:
Previous festivals have included:
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight - Vintage Tent
- Bromley's Got Talent
- The Big O - Music and Vintage Festival
- Oxjam - multi-band music nights
- Sci-Fi Bromley
- Rochester Literature Festival
- Priory Live - New Music Festival
- ... and much more.
All prices quoted include a sound technician on site for the duration of the event. Please contact us for dry-hire availability and rates.
- Basic sound reinforcement, for panel events, conferences, etc. - Starting from £165 per day.
- Sound system with foldback monitors, for bands - Starting from £250 per day.
- Sound and lighting (indoor) with foldback monitors, for plays, bands, performances, etc. - Starting from £300 per day.*
Charity and fundraising rates available. Contact us for details.
All prices are subject to VAT @ 20%, and are based on being within 40 miles of Biggin Hill (not including central London). Please see our Terms and Conditions.
*Lighting setup and programming will take additional time which needs to be factored into the time allowed.