We know dance
As organisers of Argentine tango, neotango, and modern jive events ourselves, we know that dance events often provide a unique set of challenges when setting up a sound system. Live bands for dance music may have unusual configurations, equipment positioning has to take a back seat to the quality and accessibility of the dance floor, and local restrictions can make the ideal set-up difficult to achieve. We can help...
- Full-service solution, including delivery, set-up, and operation
- Live bands, and singers with backing music
- Can work with your own DJ or provide one if required
- Sound Engineer who knows and understands dance events
- Multiple room setups for alternative dancing areas
Running a dance event can be challenging enough, and the organisation of all the visiting teachers, live bands, specialist DJs, local licenses, and everything else that goes into running the event can take up all your preparation time. So why get your sound systems from a generic provider, when instead you can work with someone who understands the challenges of these unique events?
Previous dance events and projects have included:
- Tangosynthesis - Neotango dance events
- Herstmonceux Tango Festival - Multiple Rooms
- Jivebeat - Modern Jive events
- Tango Spleen Orquestra - Live concert
- Tonbridge Tango Festival - Multiple rooms
- Tango Clásico - Live concert
- Tunbridge Wells Milonga - Multi-genre events
- ... and much more.
Every quote is individually tailored to the specific needs of the hirer. We will confirm your requirements with you well in advance of the event, and site visits prior to setup can be arranged. We will even liaise with the artists, performers, and the venue owners or managers as necessary to make the process as seamless as possible.
Guideline costs for typical installations:
- Basic sound reinforcement for workshops etc.
- from £165 per day
- Sound system with foldback monitors, for bands
- from £250 per day
- Sound and lighting (indoor) with foldback monitors, for performances, etc.
- from £300 per day
All prices quoted include an experienced sound engineer on site for the duration of the event. Charity, fundraising, and other specialised rates available. Contact us for details.
All prices are subject to VAT @ 20%, and are based on being within 40 miles of Biggin Hill (not including central London). Please see our Terms and Conditions especially the section regarding power supply.